Margo Finance has suggested a standalone total income from operations of Rs 0.07 crore and a net profit of Rs 0.00 crore for the sector ended Jun-2018.
For the sector ended Jun 2017 the standalone overall income from operations turned into Rs 0.08 crore and net income changed into Rs 0.01 crore.
Margo Finance stocks closed at 15.50 on July sixteen, 2018 (BSE)
Standalone Quarterly Results in Rs. Cr.
Jun’18 Mar’18 Jun’17
Net Sales/Income from operations 0.07 zero.15 zero.08
Other Operating Income — — —
Total Income From Operations zero.07 zero.15 zero.08
Consumption of Raw Materials — — —
Purchase of Traded Goods — — —
Increase/Decrease in Stocks — — —
Power & Fuel — — —
Employees Cost 0.04 zero.03 0.04
Depreciation 0.00 zero.00 0.00
Excise Duty — — —
Admin. And Selling Expenses — — —
R & D Expenses — — —
Provisions And Contingencies — — —
Exp. Capitalised — — —
Other Expenses 0.02 zero.06 0.03
P/L Before Other Inc., Int., Except. Items & Tax 0.00 0.07 0.01
Other Income zero.00 — zero.01
P/L Before Int., Except. Items & Tax 0.01 zero.07 0.01
Interest — — —
P/L Before Exceptional Items & Tax zero.01 0.07 zero.01
Exceptional Items 0.00 0.00 zero.00
P/L Before Tax 0.00 0.07 0.01
Tax — 0.01 —
P/L After Tax from Ordinary Activities zero.00 zero.06 zero.01
Prior Year Adjustments — — —
Extra Ordinary Items — — —
Net Profit/(Loss) For the Period 0.00 0.06 0.01
Equity Share Capital 4.57 four.57 four.Fifty-seven
Reserves Excluding Revaluation Reserves — — —
Equity Dividend Rate (%) — — —
EPS Before Extra Ordinary
Basic EPS 0.01 zero.13 0.03
Diluted EPS zero.01 zero.13 0.03
EPS After Extra Ordinary
Basic EPS zero.01 0.13 zero.03
Diluted EPS 0.01 zero.Thirteen 0.03
Public Share Holding
No Of Shares (Crores) — — —
Share Holding (%) — — —
Promoters and Promoter Group Shareholding
– Number of stocks (Crores) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the full sh. Of prom. And promoter institution) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the entire Share Cap. Of the business enterprise) — — —
b) Non-weighted down
– Number of stocks (Crores) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the total sh. Of promenade. And promoter institution) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the entire Share Cap. Of the company) — — —
Source: Dion Global Solutions Limited
01. Remember it’s far a Transaction It appears like a cliche` however some salespeople use tactics on women more than guys due to the fact women tend to be more emotional about their purchases. First up, they’ll try to win your confidence. Just stop the small communicate. You may be exceptional, however, you don’t should be their fine friend, due to the fact they are truly now not yours.
02. Time your Buy You can nab a good deal while the salesperson is in particular eager to make a sale. The end of the month is one of the first-class times to shop for a vehicle, dealerships pay month-to-month, and salespeople are desperate to increase their quota, there is a bit more provide and take.
03. Be Wary of Traps You see a good buy marketed, but discover it is already been sold when you attain the dealership? That car probably in no way existed, it’s a trick they call, the ‘sacrificial lamb’
04. Take a Friend If you’re there via yourself, it is simpler to get swept away within the second. Take someone along as a valid board. Your friend can come up with a 2nd opinion and help you feel confident, so that you might not be as prone to income patter
05. Don’t be Seduced with the aid of Good Looks It is tempting to get carried away once you step in the dealership. There is usually a big variety within the showroom so it’s easy to paintings your self up. But when you fall in love with a version, you may overlook your finances. One way around this is to pick out a similar model, however with a smaller engine and of path rate tag
06. Stick with the Same Salesperson Chances are, the salespeople will do the coolest cop/horrific cop recurring. Think that is higher left for the films. Be prematurely and company, say that you would choose to address one person, with whoever is the most senior (in any case, they have got more authority to give you a good deal).
07. Say you Mean Business It doesn’t hurt to let the income representative understand you are ready to region an order, that manner you could drive a harder good buy if the auto you need is in inventory. The quicker you get the auto, the faster the salesperson is paid, so they will be willing to cut a deal to help make that appear.
08. Make Yourself Comfortable Before handling the shop clerk, sit down within the car and ensure your are cozy. Lots of human beings suppose they’ve bought the car they actually need, till they start using around and locate the seats aren’t perfect to their frame, or the pillars don’t in shape their vision. Adjust the mirrors and notice how the form of the car affects your driving.
09. Test Drive the Car with Purpose A new automobile will need to match in with your day by day recurring. For instance, manoeuvre it inside and outside of a small driveway,and notice how properly you could parallel-park. Also ask the sales character that will help you set up a child’s car seat due to the fact a few car seats can be a nightmare.
10. Is It a Guzzler? It comes down to budget, genuinely. If you can not afford a probably the greatest eco-vehicle, be aware of the little things that make a distinction to gasoline consumption. Don’t velocity, hold the boot junk free, put on true tyres and ensure they are pumped up.
Eleven. Mention the Extras. It never hurts to ask for extras all through negotiations, see if the salesperson can throw in any accessories, from mats to color safety. You might also persuade them to fill the tank.
12. Weigh up your finance options If you can’t buy a new car outright, you’ve got two finance alternatives: you may follow for a personal mortgage and make payments to a financial institution at a set or variable interest fee: or you may join up for a secured vehicle mortgage, this type of loan has a decrease interest, however, in case you omit an agreed amount of bills, you may need to surrender your vehicle keys to the finance business enterprise.
13. Knowledge is Power If you don’t definitely know your stuff, there’s extra chance of a person pulling the wool over your eyes. It also will pay to maintain in mind the automobile’s resale value. Signing a provider settlement has its benefits because while you resell, you could say to procure it from a specific dealership and it’s been serviced there always. It virtually enables in case you alternate on your car at the same dealership.
14. HAGGLE You usually have the right to a good deal, however, people are regularly too shy. The secret is to do your studies. Haggling is all approximately knowing what you should be paying after which bargaining your way down,