Margo Finance has suggested a standalone total income from operations of Rs 0.07 crore and a net profit of Rs 0.00 crore for the sector ended 2018. For the industry ending in Jun 2017, the standalone overall operating income turned into Rs 0.08 crore, and net income changed to Rs 0.01 crore. Margo Finance stocks closed at 15.50 on July 16, 2018 (BSE). Margo Finance.Standalone Quarterly Results in Rs. Cr.
Jun’18 Mar’18 Jun’17Net Sales/Income from operations 0.07 0.15 0.08
Other Operating Income — — —
Total Income From Operations 0.07 0.15 0.08
Consumption of Raw Materials — — —
Purchase of Traded Goods — — —
Increase/Decrease in Stocks — — —
Power & Fuel — — —
Employees Cost 0.04 0.03 0.04
Depreciation 0.00 0.00 0.00
Excise Duty — — —
Admin. And Selling Expenses — — —
R & D Expenses — — —
Provisions And Contingencies — — —
Exp. Capitalised — — —
Other Expenses 0.02 0.06 0.03
P/L Before Other Inc., Int., Except. Items & Tax 0.00 0.07 0.01
Other Income zero.00 — 0.01
P/L Before Int., Except. Items & Tax 0.01 0.07 0.01
Interest — — —
P/L Before Exceptional Items & Tax zero.01 0.07 zero.01
Exceptional Items 0.00 0.00 0.00
P/L Before Tax 0.00 0.07 0.01
Tax — 0.01 —
P/L After Tax from Ordinary Activities zero.00 zero.06 zero.01
Prior Year Adjustments — — —
Extra Ordinary Items — — —
Net Profit/(Loss) For the Period 0.00 0.06 0.01
Equity Share Capital 4.57 four.57 four.Fifty-seven
Reserves Excluding Revaluation Reserves — — —
Equity Dividend Rate (%) — — —
EPS Before Extra Ordinary
Basic EPS 0.01 0.13 0.03
Diluted EPS 0.01 0.13 0.03
EPS After Extra Ordinary
Basic EPS 0.01 0.13 0.03
Diluted EPS 0.01 0.130.03
Public Share Holding
No Of Shares (Crores) — — —
Share Holding (%) — — —
Promoters and Promoter Group Shareholding
– Number of stocks (Crores) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the full sh. Of prom. And promoter institution) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the entire Share Cap. Of the business enterprise) — — —
b) Non-weighted down
– Number of stocks (Crores) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the total sh. Of promenade. And promoter institution) — — —
– Per. Of shares (as a % of the entire Share Cap. Of the company) — — —
Source: Dion Global Solutions Limited
01. Remember, it’s far a Transaction. It appears like a cliche’; however, some salespeople use tactics on women more than guys because women tend to be more emotional about their purchases. First up, they’ll try to win your confidence. Just stop the small communication. You may be exceptional. However, you don’t should be their fine friend because they are truly not yours.
02. Time your Buy You can nab a good deal while the salesperson is particularly eager to make a sale. The end of the month is one of the first-class times to shop for a vehicle; dealerships pay month-to-month, and salespeople are desperate to increase their quota, so there is a bit more provide and take.
03. Be Wary of Traps You see a good buy marketed but discover it is already sold when you reach the dealership. That car probably never existed; it’s a trick they call the ‘sacrificial lamb.’
04. Take a Friend. If you’re there yourself, getting swept away within a second is simpler. Take someone along as a valid board. Your friend can come up with a 2nd opinion and help you feel confident so that you might not be as prone to income patter
05. Don’t be Seduced with the aid of Good Looks. It is tempting to get carried away once you step into the dealership. There is usually a wide variety within the showroom, so it’s easy to paint yourself up. But when you fall in love with a version, you may overlook your finances. One way around this is to pick out a similar model, however, with a smaller engine and path rate tag
06. Stick with the Same Salesperson. Chances are, the salespeople will do the coolest cop/horrific cop recurring. Think that is higher left for the films. Be prematurely and company; say that you would choose to address one person with whoever is the most senior (in any case, they have more authority to give you a good deal).
07. Say you Mean Business. It doesn’t hurt to let the income representative understand you are ready to region an order; in that manner, you could drive a harder good buy if the auto you need is in inventory. The quicker you get the car, the faster the salesperson is paid, so they will be willing to cut a deal to help make that appear.
08. Make Yourself Comfortable Before handling the shop clerk, sit in the car and ensure you are cozy. Many people suppose they’ve bought the car they need till they start using around and locate the seats aren’t perfect to their frame, or the pillars don’t shape their vision. Adjust the mirrors and notice how the form of the car affects your driving.
09. Test Drive the Car with Purpose A new automobile must match your day-by-day recurring. For instance, maneuver it inside and outside a small driveway, and notice how properly you could parallel-park. Also, ask the sales character that will help you set up a child’s car seat because a few car seats can be a nightmare.
10. Is It a Guzzler? It comes down to budget, genuinely. If you can not afford probably the greatest eco-vehicle, be aware of the little things that distinguish gasoline consumption. Don’t velocity; hold the boot junk-free, put on true tires, and ensure they are pumped up.
11. Mention the Extras. It never hurts to ask for extras through negotiations and see if the salesperson can throw in any accessories, from mats to color safety. You might also persuade them to fill the tank.
12. Weigh up your finance options. Suppose you can’t buy a new car outright. In that case, you’ve got two finance alternatives: you may follow for a personal mortgage and make payments to a financial institution at a set or variable interest fee, or you may join up for a secured vehicle mortgage, this type of loan has a decrease interest, however, in case you omit an agreed amount of bills, you may need to surrender your vehicle keys to the finance business enterprise.
13. Knowledge is Power. If you don’t know your stuff, there’s an extra chance of someone pulling the wool over your eyes. It also will pay to maintain in mind the automobile’s resale value. Signing a provider settlement has benefits because while you resell, you could say procure it from a specific dealership, and it’s always been serviced there. It virtually lets you alternate your car at the same dealership.
14. HAGGLE: You usually have the right to a good deal. However, people are regularly too shy. The secret is to do your studies. Haggling is all about knowing what you should be paying, after which bargaining your way down,