Member of the Ukrainian army, volunteer, and military blogger Viktoriya Rudenko have published a photograph of a Russian soldier captured by using the Armed Forces of Ukraine at some point of a current skirmish with an enemy sabotage and reconnaissance organization in Donbas. Read additionally Two contributors of Russia-led forces removed by Ukraine’s army in Donbas (Photo) “In reality, he is a Russian only via passport… He has already obtained scientific treatment and can be organized for the swap, however, I assume it will manifest later… And now the Russian mujahid will discover all the delights of the SBU ‘resort,'” she wrote on Facebook. As UNIAN said earlier, Rudenko disclosed information about a skirmish among Ukrainian troops and an enemy unique forces institution in Donbas, as a result of which one Russian changed into captured and three enemy troops had been eliminated. “The wounded one commenced shouting: ‘Do now not kill, please, I’m a Russian [citizen].’ Well, the men have added him and experts have already in all likelihood taken him away to feature to the ‘change fund,'” Rudenko said. If you spot a spelling blunders on our web page, pick out it and press Ctrl+Enter Tags: #Russia#Donbas#capturedsoldier#UkraineArmy Donbas replace: Ukraine reports 1 WIA amid 18 enemy assaults 09:21, 20 July 2018 WAR 1507 zero According to intelligence reports, 3 enemy troops have been killed and another one turned into wounded. Photo from the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Russia’s hybrid navy forces installed 18 attacks on Ukrainian military positions in Donbas inside the past 24 hours, with one Ukrainian soldier said as wounded in action (WIA) on Friday. Read additionally Two members of Russia-led forces eliminated by using Ukraine’s military in Donbas (Photo) “No casualties many of the Ukrainian militaries were said the previous day. According to intelligence reports, three occupiers had been killed and every other one was wounded. Since Friday nighttime, Russian-led forces have established two attacks at the Ukrainian positions near the villages of Shyrokyne and Vodiane, because of which one Ukrainian soldier became wounded,” the clicking middle of Ukraine’s Joint Forces Operation said in an replace on Facebook as of 07:00 Kyiv time on July 20, 2018. On Thursday, the Russian occupation forces had been lively in all sectors and opened aimed hearth on the defenders of the towns of Svitlodarsk and Avdiyivka, and the villages of Krymske, Zhovte, Luhansk, Maiorsk, Pisky, Kamianka, Novotroyitske, Novomykhailivka, Lebedynske, Hnutove, Shyrokyne, and Vodiane. By their provocative movements, the invaders attempted to pressure the Joint Forces to hearth returned to maintain blaming Ukraine for non-compliance with the newly agreed ceasefire, the JFO press center stated. If you spot a spelling error on our website online, pick out it and press Ctrl+Enter Tags: #Donbas#Ukraine#RussianAggression#hybridwarfare#JFO Two participants of Russia-led forces eliminated by way of Ukraine’s navy in Donbas (Photo) sixteen:01, 19 July 2018 WAR 2234 zero One of them became from Russia, and the opposite was from Moldova. Facebook Anatoliy Shtefan Officer of the 53rd separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Anatoliy Shtefan, has said that two participants of the Russian-led forces in Donbas were eliminated on July 17-18. Read additionally Two Russian soldiers awarded for Crimea seizure killed in Donbas (Photo) “On July 17, Andrei Borishpolets from Russia changed into killed near the metropolis of Horlivka. The occupiers have stated approximately a successful shot by way of a sniper of [Ukraine’s] Joint Forces plus the death of every other militant of the illegal armed forces,” Shtefan wrote on Facebook on July 19. On July 18, a citizen of Moldova, Oleg Betian, changed into the killing. “A terrorist from the so-called ’15th global brigade’ (‘Pyatnashka’) of Russian-led combatants. Head of the Briceni territorial agency of the Patriots of Moldova Party. Candidate to the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova,” he said. Facebook Anatoliy Stefan If you notice a spelling error on our website, pick it and press Ctrl+Enter Tags: #Donbas#RussianAggression#hybridwarfare#Russianmilitary#UkraineArmy#jointforces Military columnist suggests his feasible situation of Russian attack on Mariupol: Airstrikes and tanks 14: fifty-two, 19 July 2018 WAR 2198 0 The expert claims that such state of affairs cannot be played out with the hybrid forces alone. Begemot.Media Oleksandr Kovalenko, a navy columnist of the website of Ukrainian OSINT NGO Information Resistance, has counseled his feasible state of affairs of an assault by means of Russia at the Ukrainian strategic port town of Mariupol, Donetsk location, on the Sea of Azov. “This ought to be a full-scale operation with massing the ground forces within the location along with amphibious operations from the Sea of Azov. But, as you realize, the ‘DPR’ [‘Donetsk People’s Republic’] does no longer have any fleet to carry out such touchdown. And, given the concentration of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in this sector, the Kremlin will absolutely ought to the hotel to regular gadgets of the Russian military,” the expert instructed the Ukrainian news portal Apostrophe. Read additionally Unpublished images of ruined Donetsk airport shared on social media At the identical time, it’s miles not possible to carry out such an operation in a hybrid layout, relying on the so-referred to as “DPR” and “LPR” [“Luhansk People’s Republic”] forces on my own, the expert believes. “In addition, there must be a strong, focused institution of tanks to interrupt through our multi-layered defense in that sector. Under this scenario, our Air Force and air defense structures could be used if Russia additionally hotels to aviation in reaction. Therefore, Russia could have to build up very large forces for one blow, however, the Kremlin is in a wait-and-see position, seeking to live on more difficult sanctions, so such big-scale army actions are at least no longer in Moscow’s pursuits,” he recommended.